Thursday, January 8, 2009

NEW HOUSE!!!







WE ARE SOOO EXCITED TO SHARE OUR NEWS. WE JUST BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOME! This is such a BIG step and deal in our lives. We are so blessed that the Lord has provided for more than what our needs are. He is so GOOD!!

We had been searching for houses for the past 5 months and we just could NOT find anything that suited us. So last Sunday Nathaniel was on the computer searching the same search and came across this ADORABLE 3 bedroom, 1 and half bath ranch home in Southern Indiana. So he went to look at it on Monday, called me and said he loved it. I went back on Tuesday with him and we put our offer in, last night we got a call saying he accepted. WE WERE PUMPED!! I did not think I would cry, but I did!!

Another HUGE item of the "wedding to do" list!

4 and 1/2 months and counting!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats Katie!! I'm so happy for you guys! :)