Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Wonderland..

Just when we think we are not going to get hit with a winter storm..it hits. Not only did mother nature bring in all her glory, but she added a little somethin' somethin' to it. Do not mess with her! :)

As I do work for State Farm..even we did not go into work today. What about that? Please do not think your good neighbor is not there for you, we will be going in later today to clean up when we can. So no worries. "WE ARE THERE!" Nathaniel went into to work today, they never close, under any circumstances. lol. So I hope he gets home safely to me today. He better want to build a snowman when he gets here or something. He punked out on me last night when I dared him to race me in a sliding contest down the hill. He would not do it. OLD MAN! ;) So he has some making up to do. Because I am already getting antzy sitting here. There are only so many moveis that we have unpakced that I can watch to keep my attention. Is it 3 yet?

Never the less, the snow is beauiftul I do have to admit. I just hope is goes away soon and no more comes along behind it!! Be safe out there.

No comments: