Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Post

As I woke up the morning of Christmas I realized this would be the last Christmas before I was a married woman. We have EXACTLY 5 months and 1 day until we tie the knot. I am getting so anxious. I am not sure if it has all hit me yet or not. I have been so busy with school, graduating, holidays, job searching, there has not been time to get into full blown wedding mind set. By the end of this week we will have to get into that mode though. There is still TONS to do for the big day. We are getting excited..none the less.

We had a great CHRISTmas!! It was wonderful to spend time with family and friends. They mean the world to Nathaniel and I. Although Nathaniel had to work both on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas :( we still got to spend SOME time together, it never seems like enough though. We are so blessed to have each other and we are looking forward to many more Christmas' together!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :)

No comments: