Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby, It's COLD Outside..

As I woke up this morning, my room was frigid! I mean I could not get warm this morning. The "coldness" lasted all day. It was one of those days where I would rather NOT know how cold it is outside. Just to stay in and not get outta bed. Turns out, I am a BIG GIRL now so the duty of working called (and for the record called way tooo early!) Needless to say, it is COLD outside here and not looking like any warm weather coming for a looonnngggg time :(

By the way, on the J.O.B. front, I am actually loving my job. Everyone there is so helpful and nice. What is even better is we are slammed with work all day, everyday so TIME flys by (Thank Goodness!!) But seriously, I love working with State Farm. I have truly been blessed not only with a job during this time but also with such a great place to work. God truly blessed me and provided for our needs. Some how, Some way He has made things possible. To actually get our house, provide for us financially when we needed it. It is a great feeling to have that in our lives. So much Love from the BIG GUY upstairs.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Awwhhh, Katie! Thats who I work for!! It's a great company! Good luck with everything. Who is your agent??