Sunday, December 28, 2008

Funny Little Post


This ADORABLE little man here to the left is Charlie. A close family friend adopted him from the Ukraine about 4 or so years ago. He is just the funniest child I have literally ever met. My sister, Adrienne, is always coming home from work telling us funny things that his mom has told her.

Never mind the fact that he was going over spelling words and he was to use the word "did" in a sentence and his answer was, and I quote, "I got run over by a truck and I was did." If this does not make you LAUGH out loud I do not know what will.

But this next one takes the cake of all stories. A couple of weeks ago Lori and Charlie were at the mall and were about to walk by Santa. Lori asked Charlie if he wanted to go and see Santa and tell him what he wanted for Christmas. In all SERIOUSNESS, Charlie stops and looks up at his mom and says, "psshhh..ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THE WAY I HAVE BEEN BEHAVIN'??" I laugh out loud every time I hear or repeat the story, I almost have tears in my eyes right now.

It is truly amazing what kids come up with for answers to things. I have so many stories from Charlie, but never enough time to write them all down. He is definitely the life of the party when he is around, and sometimes when he is not. It is always a great remedy to laugh and with Charlie, you are sure to get a show!!

No comments: